If you are a Master student interested in gaining hands-on experience in the area of communications and event management in an international NGO, apply for a traineeship at the UNICA Secretariat in Brussels!
TIME & COMMITMENT
- The internship will preferably start in March 2017.
- The trainees work 30 hours per week (5 days x 6 hours, with some flexibility).
- The minimum duration of the traineeship is 3 months, however, commitments of longer duration (6 months or longer) are preferred.
- Please note that this is a non-remunerated position. Apart from Erasmus+ traineeship grant, the trainees receive a monthly reimbursement of expenses (approx. €400) and a free public transport pass.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Master student or a student in the final year of Bachelor programme
- Basic knowledge of graphic design software (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop/Lightroom)
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative and is able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work under time pressure
TASKS OF THE INTERN
- Drafting web articles and promotional materials
- Updating & managing content of the UNICA websites, database, online platforms (staffmobility.eu, UNICA Summer & Winter Schools Portal)
- Assisting in editing and compiling info for UNICA monthly newsletters
- Supporting the organisation of UNICA events as well as the management of ongoing EU projects in which UNICA is coordinator or partner
- Occasionally attending Brussels-based events organised by the European Commission, European Parliament, and other partner organisations
- Other office, reception and/or administrative duties as required
Please send your CV and a cover letter as a single PDF document to email@example.com by (extended deadline) Friday 17 February 2017
Further information on http://www.unica-network.eu/news/communications-traineeship-unica